If you have any questions or for business inquiries please send me an email at email@example.com
IMPORTANT! These terms are focused on particular clients, either for personal use or commercial in small amount, but might not apply for publishers and other commercial work.
If you're a business and are looking for a big project, we shall discuss the terms in private and write a contract.
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will begin discussing your commission with more details. I work in milestrones so that you are always up to dates with my process so that I can ensure the piece is always going in the direction you need.
WIPs and reviews
- I will share as many wips as possible depending on the complexity of the commission.
- You have 3 review for each phase to ask for changes.
- Please take in account that you may not ask for sketch changes in ink phase, ink changes on color phase, neither sketch changes on color phase. These late changes will be charged extra!
- When you ask for a change, you may stick with the latest changes.
- You will get by default the full size 5000px PNG (aproximated) and a smaller version in ~1000px for social media or other platforms (Or other dimensions depending on our agreement!)
- For a regular commission (say, an illustration, ref sheet… not long term projects which will come with their own agreements) I will start working the next day after the payment was complete and will take 1 week top to finish your piece.
- The payment will be done through PayPal. I do not request your paypal address anymore (unless it’s a commission for commercial purpose) as I will send you a link to the invoice itself.
- You have 1 day to complete the initial payment (deposit, reservation). Meanwhile, the slot is saved but if past that time you still didn’t pay, you might loose the slot if someone else claims it.
The art is for commercial use if:
- It’s a cover/ inner illustration for a book you’ll publish.
- It’ll be used on any other product you are going to sell/make money with. (art for games, posters to sell, etc…)
- You’ll use it for marketing, for flayers and other publicity.
- Basically, if the purpose of the art is to profit, then it’s for commercial purposes.
The extra fee for commercial use will depend on the rights you want for the piece and what you’re going to use it for.
Rights on the art
- The commissioned art is for personal use unless you have asked for commercial usage and paid an extra fee.
- You cannot resell the art I created for you.
- Credits are not needed but are very much appreciated <3
- I have the right to use the art for my portfolio unless you specifically ask me to keep it private.
Cancelling and Refunds
- You can ask for a refund in the next 3 days if the commission wasn’t started (Initial rough sketch doesn’t count.)
- If you want to cancel the commission once it’s already started, you will get a 50% refund.
Ordering a commission from me means you agree to all of these terms.