- Payment will always be made upfront, that means you will not get the slot reserved until you pay the invoice.
- Payment will be made through PayPal invoice. I will ask you for your PayPal email.
- You must tell me if you’re also a freelancer, because if that’s the case, I must charge you a bit extra since I must add an extra VAT to your commission.
- You must tell me if the art if for commercial use. Same reason as before.
Rights over the art
- The art you get from me cannot be use to get benefits. It’s strictly for personal use: wallpaper for your PC and phone, use it for roleplay, print posters for yourself or friends.
- You may NOT sell my art, not copies of it, no prints, no posters!
- I do not remove my signature from the commissions unless it’s for commercial use: book covers, inner book illustrations, for games, etc…
- In case of commercial commissions, we will discuss the rights of the art in private.
- You may ask me to keep your artwork private by not uploading it anywhere, but you MUST inform me when you ask for the commission.
- By default, I upload most of my art online for my portfolios.
- You do not need to credit me all the time, but it is appreciated!
- You will have an updated schedule to see how your art is going here.
- You can ask for all the changes you want during the sketching phase. Just in case, I will allow you a couple of days to look at it before I go for the lineart/cleaning.
- You can ask for minor lineart changes during the lineart phase, and for minor coloring changes furing the coloring phase, but you may NOT ask for sketch changes when I’m already inking or coloring!
- You may ask for minor correction for the finished piece as well. Small details that do not require going back to changes on the sketch or lineart.
Complete and deliver
- You will get your artwork the NEXT month AFTER the payment. It could be any day.
- Please! Do not ask me how it’s going! If I have wips, I will share them with you. But don’t rush me!
- You can see here the status of your commission, final date and more.
- I don’t start working on your commission until the NEXT month AFTER the payment!
- You can get a refund if you ask for the in the next 24 hours.
- You cannot cancel a commission after 24h, but you are welcome to change what you want to get drawn before I start sketching.
- I can offer a refund if I see that I can’t do your commission properly. Sometimes I struggle too much for personal reason and I might need to cancel. You will get full refund if that happens.
When I open commission
I open comissions on the 1st day of each month.
I still suggest that if you’re interested in a commission, you could ask me personally reaching me through my social media or the email firstname.lastname@example.org in case I might have a slot for you even though commissions are closed.
When will you get your commission
You will get your commission the next month after you did the payment. It could be any day around that month.
You can check on the schedule and see the status of your commission here.
What if I need it sooner?
If you need the commission sooner and can’t wait until the next month, you will have to pay a little bit extra: +30% of your commission’s price.
What I draw and don’t draw
- Weapons design
- Adult+Children NSFW
- Feral+Non-Feral NSFW
- Too detailed backgrounds: buildings, cities…
- A few kinks, ask me to make sure!
- Cars, bikes, motocycles… and similar detailed things.
- Characters design
These terms might change in time, adding new ones or changing old ones.
Last time modified: July 30th 2020